I haven't been shopping in ages, and most of last month's and this month's budget is still unspent. I'm hoping to hit up the mall next week, and part of my shopping "prep" always involves a good amount of browsing online first. I do this to get the lay of the land - find out what stores are carrying items on my wish list, compare prices, and set priorities for which stores I'd like to visit first. Then I use what I've learned to spend the majority of my budget in-store, because prices are often much lower in stores than online, and that way you can try things on. Here's what I found in preparation for my next shopping trip!
1. Limited - It's been three years since I bought a coat (I usually wear blazers as coats since I live in Florida now). I'll wait until coats go on clearance this winter, but this one is a major contender. My current pea coat is off-white, so I'll be on the lookout for cobalt, navy or camel.
2. Revolve - I'm dying for a colorful sweater coat like this one! It's perfect; I just need to find a lower price.
3. J.Crew - I try not to torture myself by shopping on J.Crew's website very often, but I happened to spot this blazer the other day and I'm obsessed. Here's hoping shopping fate brings me one on sale.
4. Banana Republic - I already have a navy blazer, but I love this one so much that it might be time to update, and sell the old one. I love the buttons!!
5. Lola Cruz - I'm on the hunt for Valentino look-alikes. These are the best ones I've found so far.
6. American Eagle - Mint skinnies are way high on my wish list this fall/winter!
7. Gap - Totally adorable and works for all seasons. Wear with red pumps in the spring/summer, and tights and boots in the fall/winter.
8. Old Navy - Off-white corduroy pants are an excellent way to wear "white" in the winter. Can't wait to add these or a similar pair to my closet this year.
9. Forever 21 - I'm hoping to track down this navy and off-white baseball tee at Forever 21. I've got a bunch of outfit ideas in mind for one just like it.
I'm also hoping to find a black leather handbag, black motorcycle boots and something camouflage this year. What's on your winter wish list?