|Target online order|
- Browse online before you shop, to get an idea of what is in stores and to prioritize your shopping trip.
- Prices are generally way cheaper in retail stores than they are online though, so head to the mall and purchase things in person. (95% of what I buy is from the mall.)
Target Online Order
1. Mossimo woven shell, $14.99 - dying over the color!
2. The Webster ruffle tank, $12.48 - on clearance, and why I originally placed an order.
3. Merona pencil skirt, $22.99 - very cautious about the quality, interested to see it in person. I need a replacement for my H&M pencil skirt that is now a hot mess after one wash.
4. Merona striped skirt, $22.99 - love and plan to scope it out in the store (didn't buy it yet).
5. The Webster ruffle skirt, $14.98 - obsessed with the print, wanted to try both pieces.
6. Mossimo platform shoe, $10.49 - on clearance, and slightly out there but I love the color.
My grand total with a $5 coupon was $75.53.
|Old Navy online order|
Moving on to Old Navy. I received a 25% off coupon via email that expired that same night, I went to the website to browse, and wound up placing an order.
Old Navy Online Order
1. Orange shirt, $22.45 - love the color, but I'm already thinking of splurging for this silk version.
2. Striped shorts, $13.12 - I just died and went to stripes heaven.
3. Plaid shirt, $18.70 - I wear my blue version of this shirt to death, and plaid is a big trend for fall.
|August wish list|
I was disappointed with the colors of the Target items! The two skirts (blue + stripes) and the mint skinnies (last photo) were totally different colors than I expected them to be. The seafoam tank was gorgeous but an odd fit (XS was too small in the bust), and I loved the color of the shoes but they were showing too much toe (opening was too wide). I'm keeping the pink ruffle tank top but that is it! Two picks I loved in store (and bought) are these burgundy skinny jeans and yellow cords.
I wanted to love the striped dresses soooo bad! The blue + red color (see it here) was actually my favorite, but the fit was not good. XS was way too short, and S was baggy in the stomach area (not cute). The striped shorts are okay, a little more stretchy than I anticipated and summer is ending so I passed. Plaid shirt and orange shirt didn't knock my socks off so I will pass on those as well. Some items I loved in store (bought, not sure if I'm keeping) are this camel polka dot sweater, tan striped top and denim jacket.
The white dress is no longer in stores. I bought the Limited striped shirt. The Express sequin top was different in person. See here for my review of the Gap cropped pants. I passed on both of these American Eagle options, and bought these skinny jeans instead and love them!