Today I'm excited to share my latest "trying on session" with Spiegel. The iconic brand has been around for more than 100 years, but I have never personally tried their clothes until now. Everyone gets 20% off (use discount code Spiegel2013), and below I'm sharing the full scoop on fit and quality. Here's what I learned:
- The brand has received a major overhaul, and Richard Lowe III is the talent behind the latest Spiegel line.
- Shape FX is amazing. The dress essentially has built in Spanx - there's a shape-enhancing thin black layer inside. It ends right under the bum, but magically doesn't show through. Genius!
- Go one size up on dresses. I'm wearing a 2 in this navy dress (I'm usually a 0 or 2) and need to size up to a 4. Sizes range from 2 to 16.
- The fabric quality is top-notch. Both the shorts and the khaki jacket are a thick, soft satin, and the lace to top is super-soft, too.
- My favorite pieces are the jacket (my sleeves are pushed up in the picture), ruffle shorts, and this sweater I plan to wear soon.
Which item is your favorite? Have you ever tried Spiegel?
This is a sponsored post, however all views and opinions are my own. Thanks for reading!