1. Fringe Poncho, $59.99
3. Pleated Party Dress, $59.99
4. Asymmetrical Dress, $39.99
5. Orange Vest, $44.99
6. Cape Me Away Cape, $59.99
7. Cape Cod Poncho, $59.99
I’m so excited to be partnering with one of my favorite boutiques today, White Plum! I’ve done several giveaways with them over the past couple years but I have to say – they really knocked it out of the park with their fall collection this year! These are some of my favorite items I’ve ever tried from them, and I had a blast styling everything for today’s post.
The even better news though? White Plum is offering 25% off your entire purchase with code 25JSEVERYDAY through 10/21. They are also giving away a $200 gift card to one lucky reader, so be sure to use the Rafflecopter box below to enter. White Plum ships worldwide so this giveaway is open to everyone!
Here’s my full review of the clothes in the photos above:
1. Fringe Poncho, $59.99 - This fringe poncho is my top pick! So cozy and comfortable for travel, a bonfire or curled up at home. I’d also wear it with jeans.
2. Fringe Skirt, $44.99 and Embroidered Top, $42.99 - The fringe suede skirt is a really nice quality material in person and fits like a dream. I love how it looks paired with the embroidered shirt. I’d also wear the skirt with a black turtleneck and knee high boots.
3. Pleated Party Dress, $59.99 - The pleated mint dress is so ladylike and proper, it was one of the first things that caught my eye on the White Plum website! Fits true to size (I’m wearing XS) and could work for so many occasions like a bridal or baby shower or church.
4. Asymmetrical Dress, $39.99 - This gray wrap dress is something I’d wear constantly – to run errands, for travel, or a casual lunch. I like how it fits on the model better, so I’d size up to a M on this one.
5. Orange Vest, $44.99 - Vests are huge for fall, so I love this sleeveless take on the waterfall cardigan. The orange color is the perfect for pairing with more autumn tones like ivory and cognac.
6. Cape Me Away Cape, $59.99 - How cute is this proper plaid cape? I just love coats this shape – they feel so vintage and modern at the same time. Upgrade your outwear this season with this perfect little cape!
7. Cape Cod Poncho, $59.99 - Last but not least, you will never wear a hoodie again thanks to this poncho. It’s got a hood, a medium-weight material and an easy zipper up the front. The ultimate comfort piece for fall.
Which outfit is your favorite?
Today’s post is brought to you by White Plum. All editorial decisions, opinions and images are solely my own.