Google Reader is going away tonight at midnight!
For those of you who subscribe to J's Everyday Fashion via Google Reader, I hope this doesn't mean goodbye. Here are some compelling reasons to keep in touch:
- I'm bribing you with a $100 Nine West* gift card. Yes really, see details below.
- Daily outfits. Some of which may be utterly silly and/or contain a lot of bubble necklaces.
- I plan to get married and have babies at some point which means if you stop reading, you will never get to cyber stalk my wedding or my maternity clothes, again which may be silly and contain bubble necklaces.
- Begging. Did I mention the gift card?
I'm suggesting these methods of keeping in touch:
- Subscribe via email. Enter your email address into the box in the center column of the blog, and you will receive a daily digest at midnight every night.
- Subscribe via Feedly. Importing a feed from Google Reader takes 15 seconds. Easy peesy.
- Subscribe via Bloglovin. Go here and click "Follow."
Now, about that gift card: Everyone who follows via email or Feedly is eligible. Simply comment here and let me know which method you've used, and I will select a random winner on 7/7. (The winning entry will be verified.) Thanks as always for reading and subscribing!
*Nine West is in no way affiliated with this post.
Congratulations to our winner!