- flat, knee-high cognac boots
- a blazer
- a fuzzy sweater
- bracelets to wear with my new Michael Kors watch
Seven hours later, I spent $320 and wound up with everything I wanted on my list and then some! My best (and longest) shopping trip to date, you aren't going to believe some of these prices....
Our first stop was Banana Republic. They usually offer 50% off sale items before noon, so we wanted to make sure we had plenty of time to browse. I bought:
1. Silk rosette trim dress in taupe, $55 (orig. $175)
2. Silk belted shell in cocoon, $35 (orig. $80) I paid only $15 by using a $20 Gap card reward.
3. New Years bracelet, $12 (orig. $30)
The other great deals I found were at Gap (they had 50% off sale items before noon), the LOFT (50% off everything all day long) and Bakers (buy one, get one 50% off the whole store). Here are the remaining items I bought with my budget: