Submissions are being accepted now. We are searching for twelve local women to be in twelve episodes being shot in Orlando from September to November. Episodes will air approximately one month after they are taped. To be considered, applicants must submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details/eligibility are as follows:
- We would love to see a video! Videos should be 30 seconds to 2 minutes long and uploaded to YouTube with the keyword "izonorlando." High production value is not important – just introduce yourself and tell us why you should receive help on our show! (Note: video entries will become the property of IzonOrlando.)
- If you do not have the technology to create a video, then feel free to just send text and photos. Please explain the areas you would like to improve in, and tell us where you usually like to shop. You do not need a super-dramatic story! This show is for real, everyday women who may or may not be stylish, they just have fashion questions and would like free style advice.
- The style seeker must live within 30 miles of downtown Orlando and be willing to let us shoot video in their home.
- The style seeker will receive free fashion advice, closet consultation and personal shopping. They do not receive clothes, but they also are not required to buy anything.
- Women who have already received free personal shopping from me in the past are more than welcome to apply to be on the show!
About the show
Based on the hit blog J's Everyday Fashion, J and IzonOrlando have teamed up to bring you a style makeover show for the everyday woman. In each episode, J takes one woman on a journey through her closet to identify several ways she can improve what she already owns. Next, they visit local stores to shop for new pieces to complement existing items in the style seeker's closet. Finally, J develops new outfits utilizing a combination of new and old items, ultimately helping the style seeker with several areas of fashion self-improvement by the end of the show! You can view the pilot episode here.
(If you are a member of the press and would like to receive a full press release please email me at email@example.com.)