1. Marilyn Monroe called and she wants her sexy office look back. The fur, the purse, the tight skirt - it's all just a little too much at once. (Although, the model is pulling it off quite nicely!)
2. Attack of the gold space-age bubble butt. Unfortunately this skirt is a size too big for me, so it honestly looks pretty silly in person.
3. All I can think about are poor baby chinchillas when I look at this. Possibly because the sweater and faux fur are so similar in color? Love the J.Crew inspiration though.
4. I look like an American flag. No, really.
5. Meh. This is just a little too bland for me, and I like hers better. (Although I could pretty much wear anything with these shoes and be happy, I love 'em!)