3. Limited lime pencil skirt, $25 (similar)
4. H&M striped shirt, $18 (similar)
5. H&M periwinkle blazer, $30 (similar)
6. H&M graphic tee, $15 (similar)
7. Old Navy plaid shirt, $15
8. H&M red orange cardigan, $18 (similar)
Grand Total = $208
1. Banana was having a 50% off promotion yesterday and while I was tempted to buy the entire store, I decided to splurge on one item and get this coral blazer. It is so gorgeous in person and I can see myself wearing it for many, many years to come!
2. An electric blue pencil skirt! I have been wanting one of these for a couple years now. Was a total no-brainer. The quality at H&M varies but this skirt looks great in person!
3. I have admired this lime skirt at Limited in the past, but wasn't planning to buy it. That is, until I saw it on sale for $25! Total score, so I snapped it up.
4. I have been wanting a striped shirt exactly like this for over a year! Way excited to cross this item off my shopping to-do list.
5. I'm still on the fence about this blazer. I love the powder blue color, and I got it for 50% off (woo hoo) but I still need to figure out how to style it.
6. Total impulse buy. Sometimes I see graphic tees and just can't resist. I tend to dress very sweet/girlie and appreciate the roughness of this piece.
7. The plaid shirt I bought at Old Navy a couple months ago turned out to be a total bust. (I made the rookie mistake of not trying it on before I bought it, and didn't realize it was too small for me until I removed the tags.) So... I gave myself permission to snap up this pretty pastel plaid that is lightweight enough for spring and fits like a dream. (I'll be donating or selling the other one.)
8. An orange red cardigan - another item I've had on my wish list for awhile, and am happy to cross off!
I also bought these items with a c/o gift card (that I've had for awhile):
1. LOFT orange mini skirt, $30
2. LOFT emerald sweater, $20
My April wish list: I spotted these adorable items while I was out and about. I will be adding light pink jeans to my closet in April, plus hopefully a couple of the other pieces!
1. Banana Republic striped dress, $69.50
2. American Eagle blush jeans, $44.50
3. Old Navy polka dot shirt, $22.94
4. Express emerald green pencil skirt, $59.50
5. Old Navy chartreuse dress, $34.94
6. Banana Republic blue necklace, $49.50
7. Urban Outfitters pencil skirt, $49
8. New York and Company print dress, $64.95
9. Limited light pink shirt, $49.90
10. Candie's purple platforms, $24.99