|What I bought|
1. Limited sweater, $18 - This sweater is thin enough to get a lot of use in Florida, and the length makes it perfect for pairing with leggings for air travel.
2. LOFT shirt, $27 - I've been eyeing this shirt and the 50% off promo sealed the deal. Classic white, it will look great with tons of different statement necklaces and anything from a night out to work.
3. Express shirt, $35 - They didn't have this top in the store, so I came home and ordered it online (it was 50% off, plus $8 shipping). The store associate that rang me up was wearing it and it is the most perfect aquamarine color in person (slightly darker than pictured).
4. Limited shirt, $16 - I've been hunting for a silk shirt this orange-red color since this summer and it was a great price.
5. Limited clutch, $15 - I really wanted a sparkly clutch for NYE and holiday parities, and I love the size and price on this one.
6. Express skirt, $30 - I first featured this skirt on the blog this summer, and now months later I finally bought it. The 50% off promo they were having + a gift card I've had for over a year motivated me! I wanted it to fit loose, so I got a size S.
7. Limited skirt, $22 - I was somewhat delirious and sleepy while shopping, so I'm not sure why I felt adventurous enough to buy a plaid mini-skirt. I'm going to attempt to style it when I get home, but this may go back if I wind up feeling too schoolgirl in it.
8. Limited jeans, $37 - Finallllly ended the search for off-white pants. I really wanted cords, but these jeans were just too perfect (fit + price) not to snap up.
9. Limited jeans, $15 - I got these jeans in a neon yellow color on clearance, too. Not sure that the pictured color is the same color I got?
|What I tried on|
1. American Eagle cords - The hunt for mint pants continues. I loved these, but it bums me out when pants are so stretchy that you can see your knee caps through them, so I passed. I sized up and tried on a 4.
2. Banana Republic dress - The mustard dress was only $15 in the store. ($26 on sale + 40% off sale items) The XS was too big up top for me though, so I reluctantly had to pass.
3. LOFT dress - I love this dress so much and would've bought it, but the size 0 was too big. (What's up with that sizing? I am not that small... Definitely size down if you order this.)
4. Limited dress - I really want a burgundy dress and this faux leather one is awesome. It was just boxy and slightly stiff, not a good combo for my body type, so I passed.
5. Limited sweater - I love this nautical cable knit sweater! They didn't have my size in the store, so I might pick it up online today.
6. Limited cardigan - Totally obsessed with this sequin cardigan. Even at 50% off it's pricey so I'm hoping to catch it on clearance.
7. LOFT lace top - This lace top is gorgeous and the XS fit perfect, but I loved the white shirt I bought at LOFT more.
8. Limited clutch - Droooling over this hot pink clutch. I almost bought it but was trying not to spend my entire budget in the same store!
9. INC shoes - I would love to pick up a pair of sparkly shoes for the holidays and these were 50% off in the store, making them $45. I was hoping to only spend about $30 though, and getting shoes home in my suitcase was going to be tough.
Which items are your favorite? What deals did you score this Black Friday? Link to your favorites below!