Life has been hectic lately which means less time for shopping! It's almost two weeks into December already, and I'm still not 100% sure if this is my final October/November budget. I have shared what I found over the past two months as I found it (see previous shopping posts here, here, and here), but this is an almost-final account of how I actually wound up spending my budget for October/November!
1. H&M plaid blazer, $15 (similar, similar) - This was on sale for $15, originally $40. I try to stick to my wish list while shopping, but also be flexible when I find good deals like this that are too good to pass up.
2. Banana Republic cardigan, $19 (similar) - I've been hunting for a burgundy cardigan for a couple months and this one was on clearance for only $19. Score!
3. Banana Republic chain print blouse, $40 (similar) - I had been drooling over this top (and the Michael Kors version - see "similar"), found it on clearance in early October.
4. LOFT white top, $27- A Black Friday find that is a great staple piece and I've already been wearing it non-stop.
5. Limited orange red top, $16 - Another Black Friday find, I'm unsure if I'm keeping it. It's a great staple but I haven't worn it yet and usually if I don't wear an items in 30 days, I return it.
6. Gap dress, $25- Sheath dresses for work have been high on my wish list, and I love the color and price on this one. I found it while I was in North Dakota in October.
7. Zara camo skinnies, $63 (similar) - My trendy splurge this month. I wanted camo pants badly enough that I decided to drop $63 on them!
8. Limited ivory jeans, $37 - Ivory skinnies were a high on my wish list for a few months, and I finally found the perfect pair on Black Friday.
9. Limited neon jeans, $15 - This was another sale purchase that was not on my wish list, but was too good to pass up. I have shorts in a similar color so I can wear those same outfits on colder days now.
10. Limited sequin clutch, $15 - A sparkly clutch to use for NYE and holiday parties was on my list and this one looks more expensive than it is.
11. Victoria's Secret leather jacket, $150 - This jacket was $257 total. I took money out of my September, October, and November budgets to cover the cost. It's now paid in full.
12. Forever 21 baseball tee, $10 - I included this in a recent shopping post and had to have it so I ordered it online.
13. Forever 21 pink polka dot top, $18 - I passed through Forever 21 on my way out of the mall and saw this top. I've been wanting a polka dot collared top and I like that this one is light pink and sheer.
14. H&M vneck sweater, $15 (similar) - I've had several H&M vnecks for years and still wear them. I decided to add this heathered brown color to the mix, and it's great for casual occasions like four-wheeling with my nephews while I was in Kansas.
15. TJ Maxx shirt, $15 (similar, similar, similar) - I've been wanting a color-blocked shirt this style since this summer, and finally bit the bullet.
Grand total = $250 per month (with a little to spare)
Also: here are a few recent purchases that I'm mulling over for December. My wish list is currently mint skinnies (I think I've tried on 20 pairs at this point), a black leather purse, sparkle heels for NYE, dark brown pumps and more work dresses.
1. Express shirt, $32 - I scored this deal on Black Friday with a c/o gift card. I'm in love with this top.
2. Express skirt, $30 - Another Black Friday deal with a c/o gift card. I've been eyeing this skirt for months.
3. Limited cardigan, $40 - I'm considering keeping this for my December budget!
4. Limited dress, $50 - I am looking for more sheath-type work dresses and I love how fun and yet professional this one is. Still deciding if I'm keeping it for December.
What are deals have you scored lately? What's on your wish list for December?