1. Polka dot top, $40 - I don't generally shop at the outlets, but I've been addicted to J. Crew Factory lately. I picked this top up in the store, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it's 100% silk, without the silk price tag.
2. Pleated shorts, $31 - My current black shorts are from Forever 21 about 8 years ago, so it was time to replace them. This pair is slightly high-waisted, loose around the leg opening and an overall flattering fit that I'll wear often.
3. Striped shoes, $20 - I'm a sucker for a crazy pair of shoes and these are SO comfortable. (And a steal.)
4. Cobalt pants, $35 - I wear cropped, skinny dress pants often, so I've been looking to add more colors to my closet lately.
5. Lace dress, $71 - I placed a Piperlime order on a whim and I love the lace overlay on this dress in person. I wore it for a TV segment and it's perfect for spring and summer events I have coming up.
6. Peplum top, $35 - I ordered this online and it's even cuter in person. A fun, textured top I am happy to add to my closet.
7. Gingham top, $41 - It's pink, it's gingham, and I love it.
8. Mint wool dress, $82 - Outfit post with this dress coming soon. The fit is impeccable and I'm a fan of the lightweight wool material and soft mint color.
Total = $355
I was slightly under budget in January, and slightly over budget in February. I have yet to spend March's budget, so I will adjust accordingly! For more info, see "How to Set a Clothing Budget."