I'm so excited to partner with Swisspers for the third year in a row to spread the "Sleep Naked" message about skin health and sleeping makeup-free. This year they teamed up with beauty vlogger Nikki Phillippi to create a dramatic aging video which demonstrates one of the benefits of sleeping naked - preventing skin damage that can lead to premature aging. (It's such a cool video - watch it here or below!)
This week you can get in on the fun too, with a giveaway for a year's supply of Swisspers U.S. Cotton (the only full line of 100% cotton-based health and beauty aid products) and a $50 gift card (to spend anywhere you'd like). In September, we'll be back for National Sleep Naked Night, and a fun #SleepNaked Twitter party with tons of additional giveaways hosted by yours truly!
Visit the Rafflecopter box below to enter the giveaway and take the Sleep Naked pledge to end your day makeup-free!
HOW TO SLEEP NAKED:
While proper makeup application is important, how you take it off is just as important! Here are some tips from Swisspers to help you properly remove facial and lip makeup:
1. Spread makeup remover on a Swisspers® Premium Cotton Round and then gently apply it to your skin, face and neck with delicate, gliding strokes.
2. Leave the remover on your skin for a few minutes to let the makeup dissolve completely.
3. Then use another clean round to wipe off the remover – using an extremely light touch.
4. Moisten a clean cotton round with water and follow the same motion to remove any remaining makeup remover.
5. Wash and exfoliate your face with your usual facial cleanser along with an exfoliating cotton pad or exfoliating sponge and gently pat dry with a clean, soft towel.
This post is sponsored by Swisspers. All opinions and editorial decisions are my own. One winner will be randomly selected for the giveaway on 7/24. Thanks for entering!