Sisterhood. Girl power. The idea that we’re stronger together than we are apart. These are the ideals that Mary Kay was founded on, a company that empowers women to sell cosmetics and support themselves economically, as well as empowers women to wear and experiment with makeup and to create their own beauty ideals.
Mary Kay just launched a new microsite DiscoverWhatYouLove.com based on these principles. It’s full of inspiring quotes, behind the scenes videos, and photos that women across the country shared using #wearesisters and #sistersaturday. Today I’m partnering with Mary Kay to spread the news about the site and encourage you to check it out (here). We are also giving away a Mary Kay prize pack to one lucky reader!
- Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
- Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder
- Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder
- Mary Kay® True Dimensions Lipstick in Sizzling Red
- Mary Kay® Satin Lips Set
Enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter box below!
My own experience with Mary Kay was truly about “discovering what I love.” I got to play and experiment and I tried on at least 6 different lip colors – including my first time ever putting on a bold red color! (Top right picture, below.) It was so fun! I’m also wearing the Mary Kay® Cream Blush in Sheer Bliss in the photos below. I used the Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover in between lip colors and to remove my blush and it was so gentle, I definitely plan to keep using it. I also liked the Mary Kay® Beauty Blotters® Oil-Absorbing Tissues, and the 4 bottles in the middle are the TimeWise® Miracle Set® that I'm planning to try soon (I’ve never tried an anti-aging product but I’m willing to give it a shot!).
1. Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Shock Tart (top left)
2. Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Mango Tango (top right)
3. Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait (bottom left)
4. Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Pink Sateen (bottom right)
Here are the lip colors I tried. My favorite is #3, bottom left!
Be sure to enter the giveaway below and check out DiscoverWhatYouLove.com for more beauty inspiration!
Today’s post is brought to you by Mary Kay. All opinions and editorial decisions are my own.