Ring: My Stella & Dot website $49 and $69
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot website $59 and $32 and $39 and $79
2. Lauren Conrad shirt, $21.60
3. Lauren Conrad blazer, $42
4. Unionbay jeans, $25.99
Also, I thought I would share a review of my recent Kohl's.com order! I have a c/o giftcard leftover from this spring, and decided to save some time by ordering a few things online rather than hunting them down in the store (Kohl's prices seem to be the same online and in stores - I used a 15% off coupon that was good at both, and is not applied to prices above). So, how did it go?
1. I was most excited about this burgundy sheath dress, an item high on my wish list for fall. I ordered a size 4 (one up from my regular 2), and it's too big in the waist and way short, so I think I'm reluctantly going to have to skip this piece.
2. The polka dot top fits true to size (I got an XS) and I loved it in person!
3. The blue blazer is a lot darker in person (not a "bright" cobalt) and has a black satin lining. I ordered a size 4 because I feel like LC items usually run small, but this one was two sizes too big (I usually wear a size 0 in blazers) so this piece runs true to size. It also doesn't have any button or hook to hold it closed.
4. The yellow jeans are more brown in person - I love the color, I was just hoping for something brighter so now I'm stuck deciding if I really need two pairs of yellow jeans or if that is overkill (probably is). I ordered a size 3 (my usual at Gap is 2), and they fit like a dream. They are a really thick material and not so much "jegging"; I highly recommend!