1. Forever 21 camo tee, $17
2. Gap neon cardigan, $14
3. American Eagle tee, $11
4. Banana sweater, $30
5. J.Crew pleated shorts, $30
6. Gap coral shorts, $20
7. Gap olive shorts, $11
8. Old Navy shorts, $12
9. LOFT necklace, $21
10. LOFT clutch, $18
11. Gap leather clutch, $16
12. Very Jane necklace, $16
13. Banana dress, $85
14. Nine West/DSW, $17 (similar, similar, similar)
15. Guess/Marshall's, $25 (similar, similar)
Total = $343*
*My budget is $250 a month, which leaves $157 left to spend in July. For more info, see How To Set a Clothing Budget.
**Some of these items may look familiar from last month's budget post here.
I love doing these posts every month - they keep me accountable for staying within my budget, it's fun to look back on what I bought, and to plan future purchases. The result of this month's budget is my ideal casual Florida summer wardrobe -- plenty of color with neutral shoes!
These pieces will get tons of use here in Florida, but looking forward I have travel in colder states planned and I'm missing some staple pieces for those trips. I'm determined to limit summer purchases (despite the current high temps) and only buy pieces that will do double-duty for fall going forward. My wish list:
- The LOFT neutrals featured in this post.
- Ankle strap shoes in cognac and black. Check out what's in my shopping cart, below.
- The perfect dark wash skinny jeans. My current favorites are from H&M and the color is fading fast. I'm looking to invest in a designer pair that will withstand the test of time.
- A nude or cognac leather clutch. (Surprisingly hard to find!)
- An updated trench coat.
- Silk tops.
What's on your fall wish list?