Note: shopping is not enabled for mobile devices.
I’m excited to introduce you to a new company today – Winnie & Kat! Super-soft, ethically made in the USA at the same factories as high-end brands like James Perse, Winnie & Kat is all about classic pieces that help women simplify their wardrobe and look and feel amazing.
Winnie & Kat is not just a new place to shop though, it’s also a job opportunity! Winnie & Kat is currently recruiting women to sell part-time as a hobby to earn great discounts on clothes, all the way up to Founding Stylist status for full-time income and a generous compensation plan. If you’re interested in fashion entrepreneurship and working from home, Winnie & Kat is a great opportunity (more info). Or you can host a trunk show. Invite your friends over to try on the clothes and earn free clothing from the purchases they make (more info).
Now, back to the fashion. I had so much fun trying on a bunch of Winnie & Kat items so I could share my full review!
1. Tee & Scarf – I love the simple sophistication of this tee and scarf together. It’s the perfect look for running errands and both pieces are super soft. I’m wearing a M tee.
2. Dress – This dress is probably my favorite – I’m a sucker for tie-dye and a comfortable maxi is perfect here in Florida, or on vacation. Wearing S.
3. Dress – This LBD is a great travel piece. It doesn’t wrinkle easily and it’s super versatile. The dressy shape means it will work for a fancy night out, but the casual fabric means you can wear it for day, too. Wearing XS.
4. Top – The perfect white button front. It’s much longer in the back so it may even work with leggings (depending on your height), and the fabric is soft and flowy. Wearing S.
5. Sweater – I threw on the twist sweater over the previous outfit and it looks great. It’s a more sophisticated alternative to wearing a hoodie, but just as comfortable and warm. Wearing S.
6. Pants – These harem pants have such a fun shape and come in multiple colors. I love feeling dressed up in something that’s so comfortable to wear! Wearing S.
You can shop all of these items at Winnie & Kat here. (Note: shopping is not enabled on mobile devices.) Which look is your favorite?
Today’s post is brought to you by Winnie & Kat. All opinions and editorial decisions are solely my own and presented without prejudice.