This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
There is just something about the end of summer and approach of fall that makes me crave a brand new, crisp pair of jeans! Maybe it's the back-to-school kid in me, but I can't wait to try out some of the top denim trends for fall. My favorites include:
- Flares - this 70's style recently reappeared on the scene and is still going strong!
- Red - my favorite color for fall.
- Gray - a favorite from last year that is still going strong.
- Bright Colors - a new trend this fall that I can't wait to try.
- Cuffed - a chic way to wear skinny jeans, especially if they are a tad too long for you!
I'm a big believer that you don't have to spend a fortune on a great pair of jeans, and this fall Express has tons of great options for women's jeans. As an added bonus, for a limited time you can enter for a chance to win free Express jeans! They are doing a giveaway of 50 free pairs that you could rock on the sidewalk this fall. Be sure to check out the link to enter for your chance to win!
Tell me - what new denim trends are you looking forward to trying this fall and why?