1. Forever 21 striped dress, $21.80
2. Heritage 1981 aqua dress, $24.80
3. H&M pink necklace, $14
4. Limited neon pink top, $25
5. Old Navy floral top, $15
6. Gap yellow shorts, $35
7. Banana Republic necklace, $12 (similar)
8. H&M paisley shirt, $18 (similar)
Grand Total = $166
This month I wasn't allowed to buy blazers or pencil skirts. (I am weak, I still tried some on!) ;-) My priorities were prints, shorts, and pink jeans. I struck out on finding pink jeans, but found a few prints and a pair of shorts to add to my closet!
1. A new sundress wasn't necessarily on my wish list, but I know I'll wear this to death. I was also psyched to find something at F21 that is not super-short (and fits true to size!).
2. A fun dress with a Kentucky Derby vibe for an event I have coming up.
3. Similar to my H&M turquoise bubble necklace that I wear constantly. And I never tire of blush pink.
4. You may remember this shirt from last month's post! The price was great, so I decided to snatch it up.
5. Florals were a high priority this month and an outfit idea popped into my head when I saw this top. Sold.
6. Shorts were also a high priority this month! Love the fray and the length is perfect.
7. I've had my eye on this Tory Burch-esque necklace for awhile, and at $12 I couldn't pass it up.
8. Another print to add to my closet. I love this colorful paisley.
My May Wish List
Here's what I'm shopping for next month - shorts galore, flat sandals, and pink jeans will finally be mine! I also ordered the two Old Navy tops online (save an extra 20-30% right now). I'm excited to see how they look in person!
1. Gap cobalt shorts, $39.95
2. LOFT pink shorts, $39.50
3. Express purple shorts, $59.90
7. Old Navy sail boat top, $25
8. Limited striped skirt, $54.90
9. Nine West sandals, $85
10. Limited green top, $49.90
11. Gap beaded clutch, $29.99
12. Yellow Box sandals, $40