I originally set out to re-create this inspiration from head to toe. The skirt and shirt were the same color, and I had my orange purse and black pumps ready to go. But as soon as I put on the shirt and skirt, I knew I wanted to go a different direction. I started digging for more blue-green in my closet - the shoes are almost an exact match, and the green belt and purse felt like the perfect finishing touches. I love office looks like these that show you can be appropriate (skirt to your knees, no cleavage or small straps up top) and yet fun and colorful at the same time. Would you wear this to work?
Inspiration photo: Cut25
Shirt: Limited, $33
Skirt: Limited, $25 (similar, similar, similar)
Belt: TJ Maxx, $5 (similar)
Shoes: Urbanog.com, $24 (similar)
Purse: Melie Bianco c/o It's in the Bag, $28
Earrings: c/o INPINK, $34
Rings: c/o INPINK $18, My Stella & Dot website $49
Watch: Michael Kors, family gift
Bracelets: Banana Republic $10, My Stella & Dot website $49
- I'm so honored to be the shoe judge at this year's Wine, Women & Shoes event in Orlando! They have just a few tickets left, and 100% of proceeds go to Second Harvest Food Bank. Go here if you are interested in attending.
- Check out this great article on how to save money by Consumer Retail Network. I'm honored to be quoted in the article, which is full of great tips!
- You may recall I spoke at UCF last month. Check out this great write-up on some of the Facebook and PR tips I shared with Quotes, the UCF PR Club.
- Get to know me a little more with this interview I recently did with Lovely Girlie Bits in Ireland.
- Watch the honey badger video on YouTube if you haven't already. It's hilarious.