Here's everything I bought with my clothing budget since my last update in November!
1. Banana, $32 - I absolutely love basics that have great details. 100% silk. I didn't have much luck in the after-Christmas sales in stores, so I placed an order online with a promo code.
2. J.Crew Factory, $23 - Another post-Christmas order with a promo code. The print and price sold me!
3. Banana, $27 - Ordered with #1. I love lace tops and was smitten with the unique olive color.
4. J.Crew, $30 - Several of you scored this top for $17, as they lowered the price even more since I purchased it. I love the slight boho vibe.
5. J.Crew Factory, $30 - Crewneck sweaters are the perfect pairing with statement necklaces. This hot pink color will work in any season.
6. Forever 21, $9 - I forgot to include this in last month's post. A great basic I've already worn a ton. (like here)
7. Limited, $21 - I loved the peplum top in this post, but decided I'd get more use out of the black color.
8. J.Crew Factory, $11 - This tee will work both as cute pajamas and occasionally out of the house.
9. Limited, $40 - I bought this before the holiday on promo so I could wear it to a holiday party.
10. J.Crew, $60 - I love these pants so much. The intersection of bold statement and seriously comfy! Yes please!
11. J.Crew Factory, $24 - I haven't seen these in person yet but I already think I'm going to love them!
12. Amanda Uprichard/Amazon, $40 - I used the "shopping cart" method to get this 100% silk originally $234 dress for only $40. I left some items in my Amazon shopping cart for about 6 months. This one was still in stock and the price was great so I nabbed it!
13. Nine West/DSW, $25 - I found these in the clearance section before the holidays. My version of "flats"!
14. Marc Jacobs/Saks Off Fifth, $54 - Saks Off Fifth has been running a "buy 1, get 2 free" special. We found these yellow Marc Jacobs bags on a group shopping trip for $151 so we bought 3, meaning each of us only paid $54 each! Deal of a lifetime. (And so fun that we have matching bags.)
My clothing budget is $250 per month. I treat it like an allowance and at the start of each month I deposit $250 into an "account" and then spend as I go. The $453 is the remaining balance left from 2014. For more info, see "How to Set a Clothing Budget."